Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spring Sticks for Placement

Here are sticks 10,11 and 12 (small numbers, but they are there) for placement. As always, indicate in a comment if you would like one of these sent to you. The idea is not to keep them, but to place them somewhere passersby can come upon them and people can adopt them. Past participants will attest to the thrill when you leave one of them and return to find it gone. If you take a photo of the stick where it is left (One was placed in the mouth of a tiger - a tiger made out of stone, to be sure, but still a tiger), and email it to me I will post the photo here with a link to your blog. Remember, you can always decorate a stick yourself and plant it!

Edit: these sticks are all spoken for, more to come though.

15 comments:

painter girl said...

Oh! these are beautiful! I would love to walk up on these glorious flowers. I don't know if I could resist taking one for my own yard. They are just too scrumptious.

Reya Mellicker said...

I tried to buy one of your tshirts, but the site wasn't working. It just kept erasing my choices.

Help?

ger said...

Great! I want to plant one in Berlin - (and I´m definitely thinking about making some myself...)

Eva said...

And I think of trying a new tradition in Hamburg -- with Berlin the first in our country?

Nemo said...

#11 looks alive, like it actually grew there. Will you have to pluck it to send it out--?

lilaphase said...

These are beautiful! I can't wait to see where they end up!

Eva - I'm sorry, but I planted one in Erlangen, Germany:

http://lilaphase.blogspot.com/2009/01/whats-brown-and-sticky.html

notmassproduced said...

yay - these are fab.

jude said...

these are great, can i play?

ma grande folle de soeur said...

could you send one to Lisbon? I would be glad to try it there :) These sticks are so joyful ...

rivergardenstudio said...

I love your decorated sticks and flowers... and I was looking through your drawings and your mosaics... gorgeous work! roxanne

Coffee Messiah said...

just got back and wanted to thank you too for letting me know about the blog stealer.

sent an email to them and wordpress.

need to come back and check your previous posts.

grew up in the bay area and only left 13 yrs ago. worked in oakland for 4 yrs all over.

cheers and thanks!

ArtSparker said...

Hello CM -

It's actually kind of lame of him, I did a search for a keyword on one of my posts and my site comes up, but that site doesn't - so apparently Google's metrics are good enough to distinguish real content from secondary.

grrl+dog said...

me me me me me me me me me me..

etc. Bugger, I am twelfth.

Tammie Lee said...

so wonderful that you are doing more sticks! I do indeed attest to it being grand fun to place a stick!

Dave King said...

My first visit: loved it.