Friday, May 15, 2009

Alice in Wonderland/The Mad Hatter

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

The mad hatter welcomes Alice to the tea party in his own way. The entire tea party next Tuesday - Until then I will be showing some inspirational bits from here and there while I get caught up for the thrilling denouement.

Edit: Rick of the Kyklops blog has reminded me to link to this (whoa, sounds like Annie Lennox in the background). Arguably verges on misogyny - on the other hand, relates to the protofeminist book "The Edible Woman" by Margaret Atwood, which was published a year or so before the song was written.

8 comments:

Rick said...

What was the Tom Petty song/video...?

bindu said...

Good one. How tall is he??

Laurie Cannon said...

I think I remember the Petty from the Eighties.
Excellent photo installation again.

rosedale's 4 head said...

That nose and those eyes! You are full of surprises!

....and the Heartbreakers...

grrl+dog said...

I do love all Margaret Atwood writes... havent read an of her stuff for a while. And Doesn't the mad hatter have a resemblance to He-Who_Should Not_be_Named from the potter series? I mean the Ralph Feinnes character?

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I loved the M. Hatter.
Also the White Rabbit. he was my favourite. Will he be attending the party as well?

parisa mahmoudi said...

Love his alive position,it seems he want to say something right now!
Well done Susan!!!

Tomás Serrano said...

I do repeat: This serie is fabulous.