Thursday, May 28, 2009

Feline Behaviour

It's not pretty, I just had to post this evidence that I am finally getting a little help around here. I put a burned pancake (tendency to wander off and look at blogs)  in the little yard area outside and Bosco, accurately recognizing at as a waste product, has buried it. The first time it happened, I wasn't sure, so I deliberately left a little heap of dirt near it. Cute cat anecdotes, anyone?
     If you're here for cats, there are many, many varieties on this blog.

Alice Post is later this afternoon. 

10 comments:

mouse (aka kimy) said...

silly bosco!

I love your piece on chat et essai!

fyi: mum thought you might enjoy the link on the lakewood daily snap to see the creations of local cleveland artist kristen cliffel

don't recall seeing you drop in there..

Bee said...

Cat anecdotes are irresistible . . . and so are cat pictures!

Eva said...

Oh G, that moves me! Cats can be so wise -- or try to be.

Neo said...

http://ariesworld1.blogspot.com/

grrl+dog said...

you were not sure if Bosco thought it was bury-able? or that he may eat it?

yvette said...

cats................

mum said...

oh, I see mouse gave you the referral already - good!

Squirrel said...

this pancake looks like the shape of a sleeping cat to me. is I ccrazy?

ArtSparker said...

Whoa, Squirrel - I hadn't seen that.

"Boscp shall murder sleep".

Or something.

lettuce said...

our cat is being a very fussy eater at the moment

i wonder if he'd like burnt pancake