Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sale at redbubble

Above, the Ancient Mariner as a t-shirt buddy. For the next week, through November 14, all my t-shirts,prints and calendars are 15% off ar redbubble with the code below. Just saying...
SusanSanford_is_on_sale_1725
And here's the link to look at all of my work:
I'm going to make this an illustration friday entry for the prompt afterwards-
in the sense that this is after the phantom ship sails away, 
and the Mariner is left with the consequences of his actions.
For all averred, I had killed the bird
That made the breeze to blow
-Samuel Taylor Coleridge, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

11 comments:

Chris David Richards said...

Interesting. I will look at the red bubbles.

Clowncar said...

what a great set of images on redbubble. I didn't see the one I bought though - Poe riding the raven. That was you, wasn't it?

ArtSparker said...

Clowncar - it's on the first page....

Eva said...

I love the style of mail in which they notify you after a sale! These guys seem to have a very nice sense of humor. Anyway pleasant to cooperate with them. Thanks for telling me about them.

Totalfeckineejit said...

Wonderful things.Does redbubble accept broken biscuits?

moonlight said...

I love the topic!

Titus said...

Phew! Thank goodness it's payday on Thursday, which I calculate to be before the 14th. Hello coffee, and do not tempt me further...

ArtSparker said...

Thanks, Joanne.

Celeste Bergin said...

I must buy one of those t shirts.....now which one...which one

ArtSparker said...

Thanks, Celeste.

steve said...

Hey Susan, Hope you're doing well. Love the illo & best of luck with the shop/sale!