Friday, June 29, 2012

(Off) Broadway Debut

This lovely battered old GE Clock (purchased from my Etsy shop) was just shipped off to New York City for use as a prop in the performance piece/installation "Sleep No More", a retelling of sorts of MacBeth.

Wiki here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_No_More_(2011_play)

I sent the photo along just in case they could use it.

Had me thinking of when my siblings and I staged a theatrical performance of the The Fall of the House of Usher in the garden shed.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've got an alarm clock almost that old taht I still use. it's 35 years now and counting.

Rick White said...

You performed "House of Usher" with your brothers and sisters? Damn. I was born in the wrong family! ;-) Some love "The Sound of Music." I want to see the Vincent Price Movie family troupe.