Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello - Okay!


Yep, I'm okay. the etsy store has been going reasonably well, and I have been madly packaging and running to the Post Office during the season (above you see a duo currently on offer on etsy- a cheesy winking man and a hand making the Okay sign - wearing a flesh-colored pinkie ring!). My plan is to take a little time to say hello to some people I have been missing in the blogosphere, and to do a little Mission photo essay for the end of the year - twilight and holiday decorations).

Next year, I'll try to post a couple of times a month anyway - at least until the Holiday wave breaks overhead once again.

14 comments:

jude said...

ho ho ho

martinealison said...

Je vous souhaite de joyeuses fêtes avec de gros bisous...

Titus said...

Merry Christmas!

Tom said...

nice! Merry Christmas

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm glad the store has been going well. I guess this is a good time of the year for it. Merry Christmas

Celeste Bergin said...

Hello ArtSpark--I definitely have missed you! Glad to know that your store is doing well--I'll be looking forward to your photo essay....they are the BEST. :)

Gwil W said...

Hello Susan, I wondered if the position of the fingers signified anything. Some sign language perhaps?

ger said...

And hello to you too... (okay here as well...)

susan christensen said...

Hey, Artsparker - Merry Christmas to you! (flesh colored pinkie ring - wow). -sus

Cobalt Violet said...

Happy Holidays Susan! I totally get it!
This season has been speeding by and so very busy!
Hope you are able to enjoy a bit of the season!

Karin på FOX said...

Merry Christmas and Best wishes for the year to come for you and your store!

Fresca said...

Hello, Sparky! I've been off-blog a lot myself, but love to see old friends when I visit.

Eva said...

This gesture cannot be applied in some countries (like Southern Europe) without being offensive. A nice ambiguity.

ArtSparker said...

This stuff is quite entertaining. Pretty much any word, for instance, means something offensive in some language...and if you go to the online urban dictionary, you can stay completely in English and pretty much any noun or verb is a euphemism for s** (asterisks to keep the spammers away).