Tuesday, May 10, 2011

From the Streets

This is a phone receiver my sister found on the streets of Budapest a few years ago and brought to me. Here you see the beginning of my making it into *ART*


Here you see it incorporated with a bit of molding board I found on the Streets of San Francisco.

One of my entries into a juried art competition, when I went to the Post Office to mail it, I waited in line behind a very handsome 25 year old guy with a large ALIVE snake around his neck. Too many dates? Not enough interesting dates? Only dates snakes?

12 comments:

Els said...

Hey ! That's really a "green" conversation there!(Hopefully someone is listening Susan)

yvette said...

This shows a lot of speak and little listening

loveyou

ma grande folle de soeur said...

Génial!

Titus said...

I like that.

Can't decide if it's a hotline to the merpeople, or to the mafia once you're sleeping with the fishes.

Celeste Bergin said...

love that phone art! stay away from men with snakes!

ArtSparker said...

CB- The problem with wearing a snake is that the snake wears you.

Art said...

It's a good sister who will see a phone on the street and bring it back for you.

grrl + dog said...

Yeah,

YOu see that..

A chick magnet - not.

CCBee said...

I love the fact that the phone came from Budapest. Beautiful coloration.

Tomás Serrano said...

Let Mother Nature talk...

Jenny Woolf said...

Assume it wasn't a boa constrictor. It has to be the next thing from Jean-Paul Gaultier.

Michele Meister said...

I love your green phone :))