Friday, June 1, 2012

Punctuation for the new age

;) = Passive aggression

:))))) = pharmaceutical abuse

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = mild surprise accompanied by a craving for attention

????????????????????????????????????????????????? = brain freeze followed by an involuntary seizure of the right hand located over the keyboard



It's possible to spend too much time in the etsy forums...

Ed. in the same arena, or forum, you get stuff like this:

There going there in there car.

Gertrude Stein would be proud.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I like the Brain freeze. I've had many of those lately.

Art said...

Haha, very nice.

grrl + dog said...

Step away from the Etsy forum. It will fry your brain.

I dont even go near them, nor craftopolis nor read the twattish success posts.

I can feel all the vowels leaving my fingers as we tweet.