Hi guys. I've just been sewing and shrinking sweaters in the wash like a posessed fiend. I seem to be going over to the crafty side. And trying Etsy once again...before, I was trying to sell mosaic plates, somehow I seemed to lose the profit with the shipping. Felt is lighter! Also doesn't break! Also smaller!
My plan is to show you what I'm working on now and then, along with some crafty hints. I will also be breaking out the craft blogs and posting them at top on the sidebar.
Anyway, let me just start with one tiny thing. In forcing a needle through several thick layers, you can use a wide-ish rubber band where the point of the needle is sticking out to pull it the rest of the way through the fabric.
See you tomorrow, when I will start visiting.
At right, a link to my etsy shop. Heh, if you visit there, let me know if you recognize the cinematic reference (reviewed here a while back).
Animals Undergoing CT Scans
11 hours ago

