Monday, October 13, 2008

Three Sticks

Here is a revival of a project I did several years ago, in which I planted sticks around for people to make off with - just a way to bring some startlement into daily life. I understand now that I was doing guerrilla art. So I'm thinking - anyone want to play? Just ask and I will send you one of these beauties - you can specifiy which one you would like in the comments, then i'll email you for where to send it. I Would just request that you do the same - ie, leave them for someone to find. If you choose to take a photo of it in situ where it's left. I 'll post it here with a link to your web site. If anyone wants to make a stick and send it to me, I'll take a photo for you. 

EDIT: Sticks are all spoken for. More soon - maybe next week