Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where's the Picture?

Yes, I have some visual stuff I could post. But I came across this link to a beautiful narrative by Australian artist  Hung Lin on Redbubble, the online t shirt and art emporium I joined recently. It's gorgeous - it reminds me of Yeats' Song of Wandering Aengus. So I'll be back tomorrow - go to The Star Chaser, you won't be sorry. There's something reminiscent of Shaun Tan's graphic novel The Arrival in this as well. Here's a link to the Yeats poem.

3 comments:

parisa mahmoudi said...

thanks to introduce this blog,it is wonderful!

matt dawson said...

Wow, a great find! 45 hours continuous work... makes me feel very inadequate. Looking forward to seeing your editorial works (nice take on conjoined economies by the way, love the palette) as I've aspirations in the direction too. Many thanks for the Dodo comment and Belloc tip. Didn't know he did one on the Dodo (found the Babboon on your blog and loved it)... just googled the Dodo...lovely, might well illustrate it one day..ta!

Rima said...

Thanks for sending me the link to this Susan, a great find :)