Sunday, February 8, 2009

Listen/ Iran + Nashville

A week or so back, I asked for some musical suggestions since I feel that I sometimes am not quite up on current music...Parisa in Tehran sent me a link to this Iranian song, which has wonderful stop motion video with it. Parisa is an illustrator who is taking exams next week...think positive thoughts for her, especially on the eleventh!
      This is a long shot, but if anyone out there knows of a night job in Nashville, Rohzi is looking for one - Rohzi left the family home with a day job and apartment set up for her night course in audio engineering...turns out there is no night course, so she is now looking for a night job to allow her to go to school during the day. 

8 comments:

mouse (aka kimy) said...

great illustration..... i wish i had a nashville lead..... instead will light a candle offer up good vibes.....

bindu said...

Love the illustration! Good luck on the Nashville position.

Alina Chau said...

nice design!

Eva said...

This video made me smile! Simple means, funny effect.

Renee said...

I've said it before and I have to say it again, your blog is wonderful.

I love your picture.

Renee

flawsnall said...

nice illustration. will be hoping a Nashville gig turns up for her.

notmassproduced said...

fabby illustration

Brendan said...

Aw, quit kidding. That's really Mark Knopfler singing, isn't it?