Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I was working in my lab late one night...

Win this mermaid! Just go to the new blog, TinyTheatre, and leave a comment before May 10, for a chance to take this somewhat posable and slightly lumpy six inch beauty home (head courtesy of grrl+dog). I'll announce a winner on Monday the 11th (anyone who has already commented is in the pool, so to speak). Normal programming resumes here tomorrow - another paper person in peril. Hint: the title of the film from which the character is taken is a quote from Hamlet.

5 comments:

grrl+dog said...

ha! A Mel Brooks doll, perhaps? Or the heaven and earth quote at the gravesite?
What a funky re use ! I knew you'd do something amazing.

ger said...

So mermaids too feel the demand to do press-ups nowadays...

Straight_UP said...

Oh man! This creeps me out. I can imagine this crawling up my sheets.

*Shivers*

jude said...

ha...some fabric creeps in

eat-a-heaps said...

I will take this image with me to my grave. This harrowing apparition is burnt into my retinas like the glare from staring at a light bulb.
You are gifted indeed.