Sunday, April 19, 2009

Work in Progress

Here's another picture of entropy or creative chaos at my house, your choice. I am giving up on segueways for the following links, cause they're just things I like, so will do individual intros.

These fold-out houses at eyetrouble are captivating - they partake of the nature of both books and stage sets.

The visual observations of the surroundings at Spirithelpers never fail to astonish.

Seth Godin recommended this manifesto by Chris Guillebeau  a few days ago. It's a distillation of the author's observations and advice for a web-based business model. Invaluable for those who are interested in marketing on the web, it's definitely in the school of Golden Rule Philosophy for the internet - this sort of thing is very heartening to read. 

8 comments:

Lidian said...

I vote for creative chaos, every time! And I think it looks great, and inspiring - exactly what art should be born from.

flawsnall said...

I gotta go with Lidian on this...chaos feeds the imagination...and isn't a great feeling to see what will come of the pile...

I will pass on the business info to my mother who sells on ebay...she thinks she's the ebay queen... :S

tony said...

creative chaos RULES!!!!!
Thanks for some VERY useful links.Have A Fine Day.

pollicino said...

I have visited your very interesting blog.Do You want visit the my blogs for an exchange visit?Grazie.
http://internapoli-city.blogspot.com/

bindu said...

I like that term "creative chaos!" It is definitely going into use asap. :)

Nao said...

Creative Chaos is a beautiful thing! There is a whole enchanted world going on, on that table.

Indrani said...

You have given some very good links... lot of creativity around.

Gabrielle said...

That's the coolest entropy I have ever seen :)