Thursday, April 16, 2009

Truck with wings and other Random Observations

This truck with wings made me things of the gump, a chair which had Professor Wogglebug's magical powder of life sprinkled on it and, as I recall, aided in the escape of some characters from imprisonment. Tip, the boy in the forground. later proved to be Ozma of Oz under an enchantment. In the background you can see the Wogglebug gesturing. Actually, the magical powder may have been invented by the witch who put Ozma under a spell. The John R. Neill illustration below is out of copyright .
Other things going through my brain, maybe spreading new emoticons around the internet?
LOLUMCOYN (Laugh out loud until milk comes out of your nose) or even shorter visually:
:))M>=
or this:
(((
:O
(((
which stands for:
CFYDALTEYWHMT
(Cthulhu finds you delectable and longs to embrace you with his many tentacles).
Any ideas?

9 comments:

Son of Incogneato said...

I like the Cthulhu one. I don't drink milk so that is out for me; what about coffee?
Btw - Gump is also the name of the weird riddling boy creature/elf in Legend. Coincidence? I think not . . .

ger said...

Thanks for introducing me to the Wogglebug... No milk, can´t stand the stuff (it´s a hindrance to maturity anyways, according to some yoga philosophy, if I remember right...) How about TIETHTFFET (Take it easy till hot tea flows from every tap)?

Squirrel said...

twas brillig and this post is brilliant!

a-dog-a-day said...

Can I just say that I am so taken by your mind movement and the fact that there are no boarders to the city that you are and how these notions manifest so fluid through all your things and ways.
True fearless is our energy supreme, but so frikin' difficult. More for some than others. Most people just fake it or force it. (not to sound too cynical, mind you), and not to sound too mushy, but I believe all this.
It is wise and true.
A great world.

ArtSparker said...

SoI- Of course you like the Cthuhu one. Let's just both admit we're a little nerdy...

ger- sounds Egyptian

Squirrel - well, thanks

JT - wow, thanks. Some thinks one works hard at, and some things just land I think. Don't know if I personally lack fear, one of the side effects of imagination is being able to conure largish scary things. In any case, I am continually refreshed by your work.

flawsnall said...

i like this one...

grrl+dog said...

yeah,

from the film, You and Me and everyone else We Know.

The kid is on line and wants to "poop back and forth" He is very young:

))><((

First you poop then I poop and we keep going back and forth like that,...forever.

lettuce said...

hahahahaha

I LOL'd a lot

but not :))M>=

and was drinking tea not milk anyway.

ArtSparker said...

grrrl- Oh, I'd forgotten that. I liked that film a lot, especially the performance by the little brother.