The Illustration Friday prompt this week was Theater, which motivated me to set up my other blog, TinyTheatre, where Hamlet opens today. I have posted some Illustrated Shakespeare quotations so that there would be something over there besides the first scene of Hamlet. I am planning to showcase artists and others who work small scale in between postings of my own projects. I will continue posting to this blog during the week, though I may be on hiatus for the weekends here.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tiny Theatre
The Illustration Friday prompt this week was Theater, which motivated me to set up my other blog, TinyTheatre, where Hamlet opens today. I have posted some Illustrated Shakespeare quotations so that there would be something over there besides the first scene of Hamlet. I am planning to showcase artists and others who work small scale in between postings of my own projects. I will continue posting to this blog during the week, though I may be on hiatus for the weekends here.
