

These playing card collages were made and distributed at the Sugar Loaf Mountain complex in (near?) Rio by Cláudia, who does not have a blog. What Cláudia had to say the process of making these and letting go of them:I got attached to the cards I manipulated! So attached that I considered taking pictures of them and simply collect them all at the end and bring my babies back home again, with "mummy". God! It's a challenge to let go of things that we have carefully created . I was ashamed to be so selfish, so childish!
Then, it happened: I finally made up my mind to leave some of the cards and stepped back to observe people's reaction to them. And people were stopping to see my gifts! They didn't take them, but those "alien" objects did awake interest, curiosity and amazement. That was enough for me - I felt really rewarded and just walked away happy to have been able to create opportunities to make people stop and wonder.
Those of us who work in the arts will recognize this feeling. Bungy32 also wrote a beautiful ( and somewhat startling) post to go with the valentine he made and placed, and there is magnificent trio at Titus the Dog. Jasmine has plans for bringing an early Spring with her contribution at Nature's Whispers.Wind beneath my occasionally draggled wings - I love you guys!
Unrelated to cards, I just saw these lovely images on Resurrection Fern - If I have to pick one, it would be the mushroom/jellyfish/heart at the bottom, I love a multiple nature. More delight on Three Little Cameras. Also I posted on from Shakespeare on my other blog, TinyTheatre.
