Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dramatis Personae: Wilbert Carms Hamilton

Wilbert Carms Hamilton somewhat resembles the English actor Robert Carlisle in his tense and barely contained energy and in his diminuitive stature. The latter frequently results in his being cast in supporting character roles rather than as leading man, however, his enormous versatility in these parts makes him him much sought after.

I have yet to name the lead actor in the post a couple of days ago who will be playing Hamlet, please let me know if you have any ideas.

10 comments:

flawsnall said...

that is just way way cool. nothing like it...

Lamar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eva said...

yes, wearing a corset can lead to extremes.

wv:butocc

ArtSparker said...

Eva- W.C.'s impressive pectoral development is entirely due to his rigorous exercise routine (the rumors of steroid usage are completely untrue).

tony said...

Hi Susan.Thanks.Yea, David L is a fine Musicial.I saw him a couple of years ago in Manchester.........+ i loved his music for many a year before that too!.You've A Fine Blog! I shall return!Regards
T.

grrl+dog said...

So how do you get the heads off the bambis? I have tired driling with ceramic bits.. there is a horse that needs his head to come off.

painter girl said...

Love the lines and elegance of this one. But Hamlet also draws my eye as well especially with his suit.
Can't wait to hear more and more about your play!

Rohzi E. said...

This is very off-subject, but this puts me in the mind of Alice in Wonderland. I really like it. : - ) I love the background in this, actually.

ArtSparker said...

Thanks Rohzi - what a great compliment.

Eric Barclay said...

These are really cool and fun. Agamemnon Gonzales has a nice ring to it.