Sunday, March 1, 2009

(Edit now it's appeared elsewhere)

Edit: Here's a silly thing I'll be putting in the etsy store later today. I've decided to do Hamlet as the first of the Shakepeare plays on the new blog (Actually it's only going to be illustrated quotes - Shakespeare for the short of attention span.). This guy could be a messenger, announcing that Rosencranz and Guildenstern are dead...Anyway, this next week, I'll be posting mostly storyboard kinds of things, and won't be shy about asking for feedback. Let me know if you have any favorite bits from that play - I have always liked the overwritten speech including the scary story that was not told, the hearing of which would:

"Make thy knotted and combined locks to part and stand on end,
Like Quills upon the fretful porpentine".

Original post below.
................................................................................................
If you are reading this post anywhere other than the original site, Artsparktheatre, it's because the webmaster of the site on which this appears (who I have twice asked to remove me from his feeds) has chosen to take entire blogs (including mine) in order to drive people to his google adwords. I have now reported the situation via Google's spam complaints, which you can reach here if you are having a similar problem: Spam Report  . You will need to sign in with your google password to access the form.

All subsequent posts to this will contain a link to this post until I cease to appear on the other site. If you have subscribed to the site in question, please consider dropping your subscription.

I'll try to post something more pleasant later today.

6 comments:

ger said...

Bad behaviour indeed. Web freebootery - hope you get rid of it soon...

grrl+dog said...

yeah! Take that!

Meanwhile I always adore your surreal porcelain contraptions.

Eva said...

I can't find any duplicates of your blog. Maybe it is removed already? I hope so. -- I once experienced that a site was stolen. -- Would such people steal the purse from your tote? The moral is no better.

flawsnall said...

the green fish is just so way out of this world...love it love it love it...the entire piece, but the fish (the point, right) is captivating!

as for the site thieves, shame shame shame...i wonder if this is something similar to yahoo.glue...? I still don't get why someone attached my title to their yg and when you click on it, it has nothing whatsoever to do with my site...but then again, I could just be out of the loop on this kind of thing. afterall, gera and i just got our own computer---in the house! i think i've told the world this already, but i'm just so excited and it's really a convenient thing to have--AND--there are no student/patron interruptions...hopefully, my typos will get better...no excuses now :?

Rick said...

There's a lot of this sort of thievery going on all the time. This is the first time, though, that I've heard of "entire blogs" being hijacked. I hope things get straightened out soon.

California Girl said...

I wonder if this is the same problem Coffee Messiah had? I think it was his blog that was being usurped. Whomever it was, this happened in the past two weeks.

Anyway, I did the Black Box. It's peculiar & a little unsettling especially if you don't like either choice. I submitted a choice to it as well.