Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tribal

Just trying out the new camera - Here's an altered Barbie Doll that I made a couple of years back, she is wrapped for some kind of initiation ceremony.

My sister and I went to an undisclosed location yesterday to start shooting some stuff for the tiny production of Hamlet I'm planning. She's been visiting, off soon to do community service in Argentina, where she'll be staying briefly (not the community service part) at a hotel recommended by Bindu at Transient Lives. Did I mention that the blogosphere is great?

9 comments:

flawsnall said...

Wow ArtSpark--This is outdone! Love everything about her. Everything! Comes on time too. The big FIVE O for B. Interesting...I do wonder what you were thinking at the time...what inspired her...at the time...

bindu said...

This Barbie looks a lot more interesting than the regular one!

herhimnbryn said...

This is how Barbie should always be dressed!

Nao said...

You get up to the best things! This is the best Barbie I have ever seen. If only the rest of the world would catch on.

Malachi Ward said...

This is kind of scary, in a cool way

California Girl said...

I did some funky things with my dolls over the years but this beats them all to hell! Like it.

Tomás Serrano said...

I like it! Is she the Barbie of Frankenstein? She is wonderful.

painter girl said...

Love the Initiation Barbie. She looks like she is going to be a surprise and maybe receive a surprise too.

Would love to hear more about your Hamlet production as it comes along. How interesting!

mouse (aka kimy) said...

wonderful improvement on ms barbie

'tiny production' .....i have visions of little elfin beings as the caste....

I totally agree regarding the blogosphere!