Monday, November 24, 2008

Sticks for placement

Three more sticks for placement. Let me know if you would like a stick (in the comments) and I will send you one. The intent is that the stick be placed somewhere for a stranger to find, simply for the delight of it.  If you photograph it after placement, I will post the photo here with a link to your blog, as I did on November 18 and on November 20.

For a stick cousin with an unusual placement, see born a girl

I will post the first segment of the story with illustration tomorrow, I thought maybe it was too much to have both in the same post.

Edit:Stick #8 has been claimed. Who wants to place 7 & 9? 7 has a silver smile I found on the ground, btw.

Edit; #7 has been claimed. Who would like # 6? It might look nice in snow...