Friday, November 14, 2008

Venetian Scene#2

Some posts I am pleased about are coming up for next week. On Tuesday I will be posting narrative and photo about the destination of the first stick to be placed. One stick is going to be a collaborative effort due to the fact that it did not arrive at its destination whole. Otherwise, the illustrations will be resuming. The illustration friday challenge this week is pretend, something will be going up Sunday for that. Have an inspiring weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

milly (elephants&redwoods) said...

cant wait to place mine but im waiting for the rain to stop! awful

Guillaume said...

I never been to Venice, would love to. Your pictures make me want to go back to Italy. So far I have only seen its North.

lettuce said...

i have no idea what you are talking about - sticks? destinations? - but look forward to finding out!

:)

Reya Mellicker said...

LOVE the wiggly reflections in the canals and the dissolving statues - a poetic image of entropy.

Really cool.

Yes, like Lettuce I wonder ... what sticks? Details, please.

Nao Sims said...

Doesn't this just make you want to hop the next plane to Italy. Sheesh.