Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday Bird Card

I am getting a small run of this greeting card printed for friends and relatives. It's a variation on an earlier illustration. The final will fold to 4" x 5", the inside will simply say "Happy Holidays". If anyone would like to order some, let me know - you can send me a check. They'll be $1.50 each, and will come with an undistinguished white envelope, shipping included in the U.S. My email is smsanford(at)lmi.net (sneaky disguise of symbol to fool spammers) to make arrangements. If not, just enjoy.

9 comments:

Nao said...

This is deeelightful Susan, best holiday greeting card I have seen yet! ( best by miles)

Gus agrees~

grrl+dog said...

mm.. must work on mine too... you are lucky in the US to have great printing at affordable prices Not so here. Mostly run by Dodgy brothers and badly done.

Tomás Serrano said...

Beautiful, Susan. By the way, I´ve tagged you in my blog.

Carmen Saldaña said...

Hello!
Very nice illustration, I like the textures on the bird and the combination with the white background.
Thank for your comment!

Dada's place said...

Beautiful! I like the simplicity of your card. The texture is nice, too.

parisa mahmoudi said...

So great,I can hear it's song!
The texture is brilliant!

I tagged you on my blog,go and check it out! :)

Gabrielle said...

I just love this, the simple design and great concept combine to make a powerful image.

And I like the holly, it's got a 1950-1960's vintage Christmas wrap feeling.

It would make a gorgeous, small letterpress print.

rebecca woodward said...

What an awesome card! I love your work...such talent!

Denise Gallagher said...

I really like this design!
Simply lovely!

Thanks so much for your kind comment!

Denise