Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nother ?

Blinding revelation or occlusion of vision? So hard to know, and sometimes it's both together.Is this what Buddha meant by the middle way?  Not finished with the questions, evidently. 

Anyway, some windows it's better to fall out of with confetti in your hair. If you know who I am paraphrasing, you know who'll you see in paper form here tomorrow. 

I was in San Francisco again and bought a cannoli at Victoria Pastry. It was yummy. Don't you wish you'd been there? More San Francisco photos later this week.

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You have no idea how much I wish I'd had a cannolli, too. Okay, I don't know how to spell "canoli." But I YUV 'em.

Buddha in a martini glass might be a brilliant bit of proselytizing.

ArtSparker said...

Jocelyn-

You got me to check, it turns out it is two ns & one l, fixed it.

jude said...

yes. i wish i'd been there.

mum said...

'nother? shur. if we can't get enlight-enlightened, might as well go blotto.

I see you can then clear your head further down the street at the free tea tasting. San Franciscans think of everything, don't they?

best from Graulhet

Coffee Messiah said...

OK, after going there, I always went to the Caffe Trieste ; )

Miss both places and North Beach/Grant Street a bunch.

notmassproduced said...

San FRan... lucky u!

Celeste Maia said...

Yes, I could have a cannoli right now!
San Francisco is such an interesting city, you know, Lisbon looks a bit like SF, trams and all, same bridge, same hills. Lisbon has too its own special thing. SF of course is so very special.

John Hayes said...

The Buddha cocktail sign is one of my first memories of SF; I do miss the City!

ger said...

I wish I´d been there, too - but it´s all about the Here and Now, isn´t it...?!

ma grande folle de soeur said...

a cannoli for me as well :)

mouse (aka kimy) said...

been way too long since I visited SF - 2004 to be precise!! about time for a return.

yum cannoli