Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello neighbors

Yours truly will be participating in a garage sale tomorrow, mostly selling plates and oddments suitable for mosaic purposes - or even for food purposes. I wanted to let my local readers know, not for sales purposes so much as to say if you are in the neighborhood (ie, Santa Rosa and Jean in Oakland, between 9:30 and 2:00, hope you will stop by and say hello to my neighbor Faith and self. The above is not for sale, just for looking at. But I am planning to go to Trader Joe's for brownie mix shortly. Rain cancels.

Trying to think of a Lost scene for a sidewalk sale - if I have time to draw this evening -

8 comments:

Eva said...

This is lovely!

Snowbrush said...

Yes, I would keep it too. Even if it's not microwavable, it's too pretty to get rid of.

lettuce said...

wish i could pop in
:-{

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

darn it. I 'm waiting with baited breathe to see what you will draw next. Good luck with the garage sell.

Son of Incogneato said...

It would give me great pleasure to visit you and your friend at your illustrious garage sale, yet until I uncover the secret which allows one to circumvent the constraints of the space/time continuum (aka distance), I’m afraid I’ll have to pass this time around. Hope you have lots of fun.

Laurie Cannon said...

Oh well.
We're on our way to pick up
someone and then it's on to SF
for my dad's birthday.
Have fun with your sale.

grrl+dog said...

I wish i could be there to rummage...

California Girl said...

so, how did the garage sale go?