Thursday, September 24, 2009

Guess my name/Words #1

This character was suggested by Bindu at Transient Lives. Bindu writes about her travels in various parts of the world, including the rugged landscapes of Texas where she lives. Her eye is always both exact and kind. Bindu also recommended at place to stay for my sister when she visited Buenes Aires - isn't blogging great?

The next illustration link I post is also an excuse to describe a very peculiar New Year's tradition of the Swiss Alps.

Who is it? Answer in labels if you can't guess (nothing to do with Mick Jagger and the rest of them).

6 comments:

bindu said...

I see him! Good one ... :)

subtorp77 said...

I got him ere I got to the labels. Great likeness! On to the next one :)

aleph said...

fairy dwarfs get really annoyed if you guess their names (will he forgive me for peeping at the labels?!)

Eva said...

Excellent illustration!

Bee said...

Am I being really stupid? Rumplestiltskin?

There is something really wonderful about the description "both exact and kind."

grrl + dog said...

of course it's rumplestiltskin...

you have power in a name. That story taught you that.