Sunday, September 13, 2009

Last Travelling Alice

This is the last post I'm doing with the Alices - I'll be putting up a post later today with an illustration challenge. The above Alice was placed by Lettuce at Lettuce-Eating. Michael at Coffee Messiah also took Alice on a visit to an old printing press recently.

For followers of my LOST series, there is a new one starting on Draw, Burt, Draw.

Chris David Richards is hoping for a dialogue about faith in a University setting for an upcoming video project.

6 comments:

Caio Fernandes said...

this is a sad post to me , not because is the last Alice , but because of her condiction .
so vast ... lonely !

steve said...

Yes, I'm waiting for Autumn to be more present in my area before taking my Alice on a photo shoot. I'll send you a pic when I do!

In the meantime, I'll miss these lost Alices, but at least one can always play catch up here.

subtorp77 said...

HA! Looks like lettuce and I had the same idea( tho' different body of water ). I'll eventually post it. Alas, all good things must come to an end. But always finding something of interest, here :)

Jasmine said...

Great sky and sand colours. On top of her sand mountain. Serene.

mouse (aka kimy) said...

au revoir alice

Don said...

Good-bye Alice. It was nice to make your acquaintance.Thanks for the smiles.